Mold contamination can cause health issues including respiratory problems, allergies, eye, nose and throat irritations. Indoor mold contamination in your home may be undetected until symptoms appear. Residential mold testing and mold inspection services are a diagnostic assessment of indoor conditions related to mold. Mold testing and mold inspections will document problems, identify causes, and provide written protocol detailing measures necessary to correct the issues.
Mold Testing services include:
• Visual inspection to detect if mold is present and document the extent of mold growth.
• Air and/or surface sampling to identify what types of mold are present.
• Measurement of concentrations of particles and mold spores in the air.
• Moisture measurements to determine if moisture is present in building materials.
• Independent laboratory analysis of samples taken.
• Written protocol detailing measures necessary to correct the issues.
Gulf States Clean Guard uses a highly accurate digital device to test for mold.
All samples are sent overnight to a certified and accredited laboratory for professional analysis. Results are delivered within 24 to 72 hours of the laboratory receipt.
EMSL Analytical, Inc. (EMSL) is a nationwide, full service, analytical testing laboratory network providing Asbestos, Mold, Indoor Air Quality, Microbiological, Environmental, Chemical, Forensic, Materials, Industrial Hygiene and Mechanical Testing services since 1981. Ranked as the premier independently owned environmental testing laboratory in the nation, EMSL puts analytical quality as its top priority. This quality is recognized by many well-respected federal, state and private accrediting agencies, and assured by our high quality personnel, including many Ph.D. microbiologists and mycologists.